Hello, guys! We all use the internet daily, whether to watch videos, read blogs or else we do a lot of work in the internet. The Internet has become a part of our daily routine today and it would not be wrong to say that we can complete our tasks without the internet, it is impossible now.
So friends, let’s go to our topic today is our topic:- “the remote device or resource won’t accept the connection”
If the same error show is happening in your system, then we have your problem solution. This error is usually shown only at the time of internet usage. In this article, we will discuss the various solutions of “the remote device or resource won’t accept the connection.” Now you read our article carefully and follow the process mentioned by us so that your drawback can be solved.
Guys I am going to show you some little concepts that help to solve your problem in the easiest way,
Reason of this problem:-
- There can be many things that can cause problems in your computer’s internet connection. First let’s understand why this problem happens.
- Proxy settings not configured properly
- Antivirus should not be installed properly or anti virus does not work properly.
- Due to Malware attacks or different types of virus that are download through unencrypted files.
- Due to Corporate Connectivity.
Corporate Connectivity :-
If you need a lot of fast internets then some corporate company provides fast internet which boosts your internet speed and bandwidth. Now this corporate company changes the server many times, due to which this error also comes.
Here guys this error is not a big deal you do not need any expert to solve this problem, you can do this problem yourself by the process mentioned by us.
Now don’t waste time let’s start how to fix “the remote device or resource won’t accept the connection.”
How to Fix “the remote device or resource won’t accept the connection” :-
1. Turn off proxy settings
2. Reset Microsoft Edge to factory settings
3. Turn off antivirus protection and disable Firewall
4. By using command prompt
Turn off proxy settings:-
If you work in a large organization, you may get this error because the organization does not provide full Internet access. This error can be resolved if you disable the proxy server.
- Press Windows key and type inetcpl.cpl and click on OK.
- Now click on the Connection tab then click LAN settings.
- Uncheck the proxy server.
- Now press Apply then OK.
- Restart your system and check the web browser.
I think your problem will be solved. if-else don’t worry I have more solutions.
Reset Microsoft Edge to factory setting:-
It is also a very simple process. Just you have to implement some small process which helps in solving errors.
- Search Internet options on cortana’s search box or click windows + r and type inetcpl.cpl
- Now go to the Advance option.
- Then after click Reset tab
- Then check delete personal setting and now click reset tab.
- Now press Apply then OK.
Turn off antivirus protection and disable Firewall:-
Sometimes you use the internet and some pop up error appears and the internet does not work properly because the antivirus utility software is not installed properly, so for this you should disable the antivirus software for some time.
I think you should also disable the firewall because the firewall checks your internet usage and it blocks a lot of applications and websites because it does not fill the firewall’s criteria.
- Press Windows + r now type control panel.
- Now click on system and security.
- find windows firewall option and then click it.
- Now in the left panel, you will see the option “the turn window firewall on and off”, click on it
- And now turn off the firewall.
By using command prompt :-
If the solution for this error is not yet found, then you can solve this error through the command prompt also, for this you will have to follow some process.
- Search command prompt on cortana’s search box.
- Right click on the command prompt and launch as Run as administrator.
- Type the command of GPUPDATE /FORCE and press enter for execution.
Now I think you must have tried all the process and I hope that your problem has been resolved, I hope you have liked my article and if you have any query, then comment in the comment section.
I have tip for you :-
Tip:- If an error is showing on your screen, then download the windows PC repair tool.
- Download the tool.
- start the scan process.
- Fix all problems and errors.
Read more about Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme