Hello, guys! I hope you are all going well today. We will talk about a windows problem that appears most often in the windows operating system. In this article we will give a few solutions that help to solve the problem of “windows can’t find one of the files in this theme.” If you want to solve your problem, then continue with us,
First, understand why this error (“Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme “) occurs:-
- The theme you downloaded has a virus.
- The theme file does not exist on the hard drive or has been deleted.
- This problem occurs when the windows files is corrupted.
- Theme file is interchanged with image files (JPEG, JPG, PNG and many more).
- Windows is unable to find a file for this theme.
- Windows update is not done properly.
- This error generally occurs after the working operating system suddenly boots, or then it wakes up from sleep mode.
Let’s fix the Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme error:-
- Change desktop theme
- Delete current theme and install again
- Turn off the Sync setting
- Change the background image
- Search for cmd in the search bar
- Disable the option of Screen Saver
Change desktop theme:-This error can be solved by changing the desktop theme; it is a very simple process to solve our error: just follow my steps and do it.
- Right click and go to Personalize.
- Now select the theme option.
- Now choose a new theme that you want to apply.
Delete current theme and install again:-In this process, first you delete the current theme and install it again.
- Right click and go to personalize
- Now click the theme option.
- Please do not delete first, create an alternative theme
- Now right click on the theme and reinstall and select delete.
Turn off the Sync setting:-It is also a very simple process and just follows the process.
- Please click the start button and go to the setting.
- Now click Account
- Now click sync your setting.
- And turn off the toggle switch of Theme.
- Now restart the computer.
Change the background image:This error (Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme) is also solved by just changing the background image. Process:-
- Click right and go to Personalize
- Now click the Background.
- You can browse a new image and select the image which is present in your computer.
Check the system with SFC:This process is tough to understand to another process, without wasting time. Here is the
- Search for cmd in the search bar.
- Now right click on the Command prompt and select Run as administration.
- Type the command sfc/ scannow
- Process take some times after completing it Reboot your computer.
Disable the option of Screen Saver:-This is an optional process to solve our problem (“Windows can’t find one of the files in this theme”).
- Right click and go to Personalized.
- Now click Lock screen of left side of panel
- Here you will get screen saver setting.
- Now select the none option and click below option of Apply then after Ok.